Friday, May 7, 2010

Some people are FARKing jerks!!!

My daughter has been having issues with this one girl at school. The girl used to be her friend but for some reason they stopped being friends a few months ago. My daughter was just as happy to go on with life without this girl in it. But apparently this girl wasn't happy with that decision. So she has been causing some drama with her. So...we have basically been telling our daughter to go to the principal with any problems at school and if there are things that aren't such a big deal we have been telling daughter to brush it off. Well, this girl has been causing trouble and going home and telling her unbalanced mother lies about my daughter. She tells her mother that my daughter is doing the things to her, that she has actually been doing. So yesterday, this mother calls us and starts spouting off nonsense about how she is going to physically INJURE my daughter and cause her problems in school. A grown woman threatening a child to her father!!!! Can you believe it???? I am so upset about this. And my husband is livid. We did call the principal to have someone else intervene because this has gotten out of hand. The bigger problem is that this woman is sort of in charge of certain things AT the school and this will make for uncomfortable things in the future. I am just in disbelief that people can behave in such a horrible manner. I don't deal with these issues, my husband does because I turn into mama grizzly bear and get out of control. I need to protect my babies. But I was hoping she would show up at my home yesterday just so I could open up my own can of CRAZY!!!
~sigh~ What's wrong with people?? These are supposed to be religious people. They are acting like animals. Unbelievable!!!!

No comments: