Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day fun

Mother's Day was tons of fun. We went to the Museum of Natural Sciences to see the dinosaurs. Which my 3 yr old dd finds very exciting. We had a wonderful time. Afterward we went to a veg restaurant called Mama's Vegetarian in Center City Philly. It was very good. It's nice to have a fast food type place that has yummy middle eastern food. They make their pitas fresh daily and they were THE best pita's I had ever tasted. Unfortunately, they don't have a kid friendly menu so my girls ate french fries for dinner...lol.
It was a great mother's day. And probably the 1st one i didn't spend with my mother. Because of my older daughter having a Sunday morning obligation we have postponed OUR mother's day outing till Thursday. We are going to New Hope/Peddler's Village. I love it there and if the weather is nice, it will be a fun day.

No comments: