Friday, December 7, 2007

Penny for my thoughts

Tonight I found http://www.blogsvertise.com/, this is a company that pays me to talk about things on my blog. So essentially its advertising. Which is fine by me. If blogsvertise.com/ is gonna pay me I will take some time to post about whatever they want. :)
Here is what happens....http://www.blogvertise.com sends you info that they want you to talk about including web addy info and what they want you to cover about the advert. All you have to do is, well write it. Easy huh? Yeah I hope so because this would be an awesome way to make some extra $$ for me to spend on fun stuff, like fluff!!! Back to the info....you register for free on their site. They send you the info, you write it up on your blog and they put $$ right into your paypal account. How awesome is that? I agree, its pretty damn awesome. That's why I am doing it. :)
So all I have to do now is wait for some stuff to write about and get more people to come read my wonderful ramblings. Then....take over the world?? Maybe.....just maybe.

No comments: