Saturday, December 1, 2007

A little info on ME

OK so this is my first blog and it will be pretty random because I have no idea what I should be talking about. So...I will talk about me 1st. My name is Melanie and I am married and have two wonderful, beautiful daughters. My oldest is 9 and homeschooled and my youngest is 7 months and breast fed and cloth diapered. Yay me!! I graduated from nursing school last year with my LPN but haven't worked yet because I found out I was preggo and went through bleeding in the 1st trimester and was put on bedrest. They thought I was losing the baby. So I had a horrible pregnancy but it was all worth it to have this fabulous baby. :)
I am a co-founder of a homeschooling activity group. I started the group with my former best friend who is still the other founder. We have 10 families and it is a wonderful group.
My husband is a "computer nerd" for lack of a better fitting and more accurate term...lol. He runs his own business and is doing great. Yay him!!

No comments: