Thursday, December 13, 2007

Life Assured Life Insured

Ok, so DH and I had a funeral to go to monday. A very good friend of his died last weds. I had never met the man in person but it was still very sad. Sad for the living people. All his children, his wife, his friends. Death is hard. I lost my grandfather this year and it was devastating. I am still a little in denial and it's been 6 mos. There have also been deaths of several people I knew this year. Ya know, people from my hometown. A lady I used to work with, a sister of a family friend, an ex bosses parent. So life is not assured. So this has me thinking about life insurance. My husband and I should really get some (this post is all completely true but I have to throw in my ads too) Here is an insurance place to get quotes. They have all different types of insurance plans. I think I will be checking into prices soon. I am currently a sahm. I do have my LPN and could get a decent job if something happened to DH but who wants to run out and get a job as soon as a spouse dies? I have two young kids who need me too. So we definitely need some family insurance. If I died I don't know what he would do with the kids. He isn't too terribly great on the parental aspect, I mean yeah he loves them and stuff but I don't think he could care for them alone. So he would need a full time caretaker and me having some sort of plan would help to pay for that. What a horrible and sad thing to have to think about but who knows when our time is coming and we really need to be prepared. Are you? Go to http://www.advantagetermlife.com so I get a little kickback and then I can buy some insurace. :)
Death is sad and inevitable and I am so tired of people in my life dying. I hope next year is death free for me.

No comments: