Saturday, December 22, 2007

Grrrr!!!

OK so it's like 3 days till Xmas and my stupid bank is double dipping for a withdrawal that shouldn't have been taken out anyway. It was an inital $700+ hit and now it's a $1400+ hit. So now I have to call the bank when I wake up and fight with them to give me my money back because they are trying to pay something twice. Grrrr!!! Right now our account is -$200 because of this. I am sooooo mad. What the hell kind of mistake is this? It's bad enough the a--holes Pressler and Pressler took $700+ out the week before Xmas but now the bank has to mess it up and do it twice. I am not finished shopping and now we don't have the money in our account to finish with. I will be taking my business elsewhere after this is over. I can't have them messing things up like this with money. Stupid commerce bank!!!! OK small rant over.
ETA: I spoke to the bank today and they had it fixed in like seconds. So yay to commerce bank today!!

No comments: