Wednesday, February 9, 2011

TMI ahead

Ok I have this slightly embarrassing story to share. I went grocery shopping after work today and on my way there I HAD to go to the bathroom. Like...I was praying in traffic kind of having to go...lol. So anyway, I get into the store at nearly a sprint and this little old lady gets in front of me and heads to the bathroom. I was contemplating on whether or not to cut in front of her because she was moving slllloooow and I could have passed her and got into the bathroom. BUT I was a nice person and didn't knock down the old lady to get into the toilet. So....


I used the men's room.....hahahahha!! Just had to share. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That is awesome!

MamaRose said...

Thanks Jamie...i felt pretty rebellious sitting in the men's room...lol. I was debating on what I would do if some man knocked on the door. Like would I fake like I was a man or just play dumb like I didn't know it was the men's room.