Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer's almost over :(

As the Summer is coming to an end and the new school year is approaching...I am starting to get an ache...I MISS homeschooling my daughter. Even as frustrating as it had become I MISS it. I plan to start working with my 3 yr old this year and that will be wonderful but I am full of guilt that I send my 11 yr old away every morning. She doesn't like school and I am not so happy with her school experiences either. :( I am in a bind though due to circumstances that (I think) require her to be in school right now. Also as much as she says she misses homeschooling, I think she would miss being around her few friends daily.
Ugh...parental guilt never ends...no matter what decisions we make we always worry that they are the wrong ones. I pray that my children grow up to be healthy, wonderful adults. I also hope that they understand all of the decisions I have made were what I thought to be in their best interest.

No comments: