Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Brother Sewing Machines and what I got for a gift

I got a sewing machine for my holiday gift this year and I am so excited. I was looking at a site about them called wize.com and they have some pretty awesome ones listed. If I had known about this site before the holidays I would have asked for a Brother Sewing machine specifically. They have really great prices too. And as far as I know Brother is a pretty reliable brand. But I am new to sewing so what do I know...lol.
My dd2 is cloth diapered and I LOVE buying pretty cloth diapers so I figured having a sewing machine would be handy. I could learn how to sew and make my own cloth diapers instead of spending a big $$$ buying from other WAHMs. Oh and this site wize.com also has an embroidery machine. Which would be sooooooo cool. You could embroider anything. Shirts, diapers, blankets, pillows, baby clothes.....sigh....OK well I need to learn how to sew first....lol. Right now I am trying to learn how to knit and then I am moving on the my sewing machine.
You should check out the Brother Sewing Machines at Wize.com. Esp if you are looking to buy a new one because the ones they have look pretty nice and some are computerized. OK, well I don't know how impressive this really is because like I said I have owned a sewing machine for like....ummm...2 weeks...lol. I had one of those old fashion dodads with the foot pedal when I was little and that was cool to use. But I digress...I need to go play with my knitting I will blab more later.

No comments: